love
is unpredictable

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday ©
I'm Alice from Wonderland and I love playing with fire.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet! At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet! Lorem ipsum dolor sit! Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown.
Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:04 PM
⇨ GEOKTENG ALERT! I wonder if you can spot this post!

ONG EH! Now you shld be on your way to yewtee station, while Im still at home preparing! HAHAHA, same thing like last year, told u I couldn't make it. All jireh's fault la, actually I can 'make it' to your house one, cause got 50c all be the surprise, but then jiejie go sms u say they meeting at 2, surprise pao tang! So, me will be the surprise again. I will meet u guys at partyworld when you all have settle down. eh eh eh, but I didnt lie to you about me going out with my mom, cause Im really going out with her, but it's later in the afternoon! I can still join you guys now. Hehehe! But pity, Im not going to take the flyer with you, otherwise sure fun! But never mind, find one more chance! Ok, I better go prepare now! You guys already boarding the train! AHHHHHH~~~ Late liao lo!! BYEE! And Happy 19th Birthday!!! :D:D