love
is unpredictable

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday ©
I'm Alice from Wonderland and I love playing with fire.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet! At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet! Lorem ipsum dolor sit! Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown.
Sunday, December 28, 2008 10:50 AM
⇨

tagged by AUNTIE MGQH to do!

1. I love to call chloe on the phone .

2. I’m afraid to sleep alone .

3. I dont like people to ask me where am i .

4. I hope chloe can faster talk and grow up .

5. I dont like to grow older . 我不想不想长大!

6. I want to buy car and have my license soon .

7. I want to travel the whole world .

8. I dont like to take very pack buses .

9. I seldom watch movie .

10. My parrot is very cute, and is called jimmy .

11. I’m very intersted in baking, wish to open bakery shop .

12. I have attend the best concert ever, zhang hui mei 张惠妹 STAR TOUR 2008 CONCERT .

13. I need 10 hrs of sleep .

14. I am now addicted to pet society .

15. I hate waking up ealry .

16. I love to be on internet for many many hrs .

17. l want mini cooper .

18. I got many things to do before i am old . ( this q so hard to ans )

19. I love sun .

20. I always cycle around .

AUNTIE GOH make me squeeze my brain juices out!